- Conditions for a natural shine without looking oily.
- Anti-Frizz and separates waves and curls.
- Nourishes dry scalp.
- Removes split ends.
- Leaves color-treated hair soft, shiny, and easy to handle.
- Moisturizes dry, chapped, scaly, flaky, cracked, itchy, and sensitive skin...Excellent for the cold winter season. Works on the heels of feet as well.
- Absorbs into skin quickly, non-greasy feel...leaves skin smooth, and moist unlike heavy creams that leave you oily. No sticky residue, so your bed linens won't get stained.
- Contains healing properties to diminish stretch marks
- Rejuvenates nails and softens cuticles.
- No unpleasant odor. Has a mild nutty scent.
Treatment For Your Face
- Rich in antioxidants for anti-aging. Diminishes wrinkles, lines around the eyes and mouth, bags under eyes.
- Moisturizes face to re-balance skin for even texture.
- Does not clog pores. Helps clear up blemishes and eliminate acne scars.
The ONLY Argan Oil backed by a ONE YEAR hassle-free Satisfaction Guarantee. If you're not 100% satisfied with the results, simply return it, and we'll refund your purchase price...No questions asked.
This discount sale price ends soon.
Leave-in Conditioner – Massage a few drops of Argan oil in your wet hair and scalp after shower to hydrate your hair. This is particularly useful for people who have dry hair naturally or due to hair styling activities such as straightening and curling. Argan oil can also be applied to hair before hair styling to reduce the damage caused to hair, especially if you’re using a hair dryer.
Frizz Remover – Do you experience frizzy and dull hair after you wash your hair? Argan oil is an excellent frizz remover and detangler. Apply a few drops of Argan oil on your hair paying more attention to the hair ends when your hair is still wet. It will make your hair soft and easy to comb. Along with this, it adds a great shine to your hair and reduces split ends.
Moisturizer – Argan oil is quickly absorbed in skin and does not make your face look greasy. This makes it a wonderful face moisturizer. Cleanse your face and massage a few drops of Argan oil on your face and neck every morning and night. It protects the skin from drying, makes it radiant, soft and supple.
Eliminate / Heal Acne – Please note results are not instant. It will take time and a continued usage of Argan oil at least twice daily for best results. Argan oil helps the skin to more effectively regulate sebum production while controlling bacteria. Both of which are the major culprits in the causes of acne. Remember twice a day – morning and night – and apply immediately after thorough cleansing.
Please follow this routine:
– wash the affected area with a natural cleanser free of parabens and synthetic materials. Avoid products with cleansing beads that can exacerbate acne.
– pat dry. Excessive rubbing can irritate acne and strip away natural oils.
– apply 1-2 drops of Argan oil and massage in circles into affected area until dry
Lip Exfoliator and Softener – Apply a drop of Argan oil directly to your lips to experience a smoothness or mix a few drops of Argan oil with brown sugar and vanilla extract and massage the lips in circular motion. Take care to be gentle while massaging. Rinse off.
Hair / Scalp Treatment – Give an overnight treatment to your scalp with Argan oil, if you have dry and flaky scalp. The oil will penetrate deep to produce more efficient results. Massage a generous amount on your scalp for 15 minutes and leave overnight. Wash off the next morning with a mild shampoo. Do this twice a week to get healthy, non-itchy scalp. This treatment is beneficial for both hair and scalp at the same time.
Prevent / Heal Stretch Marks – Due to its anti-oxidant and hydrating healing properties, Argan oil stops the breakdown of collagen and elastin, two elements which contribute to the elasticity of your skin. It acts as a moisturizing solution that will keep your skin reinvigorated and fresh. Gently massage 1-3 drops into stretch mark area and leave overnight and once again after your morning shower – twice a day is ideal.
Face Mask – Few drops of Argan oil can be mixed with any face mask you buy from a store to increase the benefits. You can also make your own face mask at home, if you want to go completely natural.
Nail Care – Weak and brittle nails can be treated with Argan oil to make them strong. Regularly massage a few drops of Argan oil on your nails to give them strength and prevent peeling or cracking. This also encourages nail growth. Argan oil is also an effective cuticle softener. Massage the cuticle along with nails to make them soft. Few drops of Argan oil can be mixed with the water during the manicure and pedicure process to experience better results.
If you’ve never used argan oil before, please note that since we do not add any fragrance (to keep it 100% pure without chemicals) the natural scent of 100% organic argan oil should be that of a raw, earthy, nutty aroma. The scent always disappears after a few minutes on your skin, as true Argan Oil absorbs very quickly and beautifully.
Only ONE single PREMIUM ingredient: 100% Pure Organic EcoCert Certified Argan Oil. No additives or fillers.
Apply 1-2 drops to hands and massage into where you need to apply.